Sunday, September 5, 2010

Binder Park Zoo

What can I say about Binder Park Zoo...........It really is a fun, worth the drive zoo.....
From the petting zoo, to the train ride, tram ride to the Giraffe and Zebra to the Cheetah and wild horses, red Panda and so much more!!
We had so much fun and to top it off we got a call while there that Isaac made it into the Charter school(non tuition)and that it then bumped Norah up to #2 from 46! We had to jump on that:) So yet again I'm needing to fill out paperwork and of course I'm stressing like crazy, we are an 1.5 hour's away from home on a Friday before a holiday weekend.......ugh... I DON'T DO WELL WITH LAST MINUTE crap, I'm a planner, a preparer, a get it done so I don't have to think about it person.........dang!! It's no wonder my headache is back today...................................................
Anyway my fav. of all the pic's I took while there :-)


Do you see the white mound behind the BIG mound behind this Giraffe??? Yes that would be a dead zebra, apparently at Binder Park they are all about nature and real like.....



No comments: