Monday, August 9, 2010

Hey, how you all been? What have you been up to these last few days?

Me, well let me tell you, I've been helping the school move to it's new location and then cleaning(what seems to have NEVER been cleaned). See my kiddo's go to a "private" classical ed school and until NOW both schools(the grammar and secondary) have been in 2 different church's. They were finally able to find an acceptable location(a school that was closing down)and then thru A LOT of work(fundraising) purchase it. So this past Saturday was moving day, and MAN did they have a lot of stuff to move, even with a huge uhaul and 2-3 trucks with big ol trailer's attached....

I was exausted after that all day move!! Today I got a sitter (thanks again grandpa and grandma) to watch the kids and went to the new school and scrubbed and scrubbed and scrubbed the entire day away. AND not in air conditioning either...
I swear if not for those lovely donuts and HUGE cinnamon rolls I totally would have sweat off at least 5 pounds!!!! But I sure didn't gain anything from eating them ;)

I'm off to dream land.........

2 comments:

K J and the kids said...

SUCH a hard worker. I'm sure you could have been a mom that said, how much do I owe you ?, and whipped out your wallet :) ha ha

I hope the new move proves to be a good one.

Janet's page said...

See K, the mom's/family's that did whip out their wallets weren't there for moving or cleaning. Us broke A@* parents helped move and are cleaning... It takes both kinds I suppose:)


It's already awesome! We no longer have to schedule things around a church's schedule... I.E. Christmas program....