Tuesday, March 16, 2010

At the suggestion of one of my girlfriends I went out yesterday and purchased this

and I also got these to decorate it


The plan is for each of us to paint a side, I had a few pictures printed off and when I get his ashes back we are going to spend some time writing down all the good and funny things we liked so much about Zero and put those in the box too......

This one is turning out to be really hard for me too.. It's one thing when they are old and sick and you are giving them peace(still hard but easier) and it's another all together when they get a screw loose in their head and decided to not like people(no matter how much training you have done) and get very fear aggressive and then snap at and break the skin on a baby.(still hard but WAY easier) Zero was in so many ways an awesome little, fun dog that was taken at the ripe age of 2........................
We'll get there, yup we will:)

1 comment:

K J and the kids said...

I can't wait to see the final product.