Sunday, November 29, 2009

So cool

I know I've told you all on many occasions how much I love my photographer...

It's not just because of how she makes her price for me something I can afford, or how It's because I've known her for years and seen things i probably shouldn't (wink, wink)...
I love her because of how incredibly talented I think she is and how she seems to capture the very realness of me and my amazing family and how she knows just the right poses and places for us that arn't what you see in "traditional" pictures..
I want her to succeed in this chosen carrier more than I think she even realizes.


ANYWAY as a result of my #1 fan status with her she gave me a gift this year and I must tell you, next to my children I think it's the most amazing gift I have ever been given... It's something I've always wanted to have but would never(at least for a very long time) be able to give myself and it's perfect and it will last forever...



She gave me a canvas picture of my favorite family pose from this last session... Those of you who haven't seen it IRL it's like a shoe box top and the picture continues over the sides of it... It truly is the coolest thing and I'm so proud to have it....

THANK YOU Jaz, thank you so much............


4 comments:

K J and the kids said...

That is an AMAZ-ing gift. I agree with you. AWESOME gift.
Nice friend.
Beautiful art work.

Janet's page said...

Right o!!

Anonymous said...

Janet, you are so cute. I love that you posted a blog on this. I am so happy that you, Chris and the rest of your family love it. You guys are great!!! Thank you for being so wonderful!!

Janet's page said...

No thank you and I'm not cute! I'm sultry and sexy REMEMBER!!!!!