Friday, October 23, 2009

2

I have 2 questions for you all....
First, to all my internet friends (you know who you are)How loud do you have your sound machines?????and what's the favorite sound?? I'm partial to "rain"
and
Second does anyone know how often you need to get your license picture retaken?? I know you need to get it renewed every 4 years but do you get a picture every 4 years too??


I ask because I recently had to renew and get a picture and when I look at new vs. old..............If it's only been 4 years, well then the last 4 years have NOT been kind to me :-(

Thankx

2 comments:

K J and the kids said...

You are funny. You don't have to get a new picture each time. Did you have to get a new updated card. The entire card here changed a while ago and I had to get a new picture. I look downs in mine. honestly.

We turns ours up pretty loud to drown out the screaming of the older kids. white noise is our favorite.

Janet's page said...

K you crack me up!! I kept looking at the old one and thinking i swear i just had Isaac when i had that picture taken but then i couldn't remember for sure and DANG do i look old!!! So it must be every 8 years then, I'm ok with that.....

I don't have a sound machine as of yet(asking for Christmas) just a (I don't even know what they are called)Chris would say boom box that will play a cd on repeat all night.....
Thanks for the info:)