Tuesday, June 2, 2009

A show

Last night i had the pleasure to watch a bunch of awesome kids put on a play so to speak called "stone soup opera" it was so cool.... I am so proud of all of those kids. Especially those boys who had to sing:)

Isaac himself has a solo part and he did AWESOME! This school has been so good for my boy. I'm so proud of all he's accomplished this year:)

My nephew Jaden singing proudly and loudly to the audience...




Isaac doing his solo thang:)

I just love this picture!! Ari was loving it to, clapping away....
Please disregard the extra chin on dad...(he would hate this picture because of it)

1 comment:

K J and the kids said...

That's awesome that he would sing AND do a solo.
Way to go !

It's funny what goes through your head.....I would NEVER have noticed another chin. :) ha ha