Thursday, June 4, 2009

It sure is gonna be a beauty out there today! I LOVE Hotness:) They say high of 72 but in the sun it goes way up, you know where I'll be... I was going to put some new pictures up but my camera want's new batteries and they are now located in the basement and i just don't feel like it......

So what happens when you offhandedly mention to you husband that it might be a good idea to move your bedroom to the basement some time soon???(I'm seriously tired of Ari waking up Isaac)

It would seem you(weather willing or not) move your bedroom into the basement and your oldest goes into your old room. I say willing or not because as i sat whining to a friends voice mail about it all Chris was moving my bed downstairs all by himself while i watched... Really doesn't give you much choice does it.....
While i really like all the extra space and the no kids in my room anymore part of things i have YET to get more than 4 straight hours of sleep as of Sunday night.... UGH i really hate cats i have found.... Well maybe i just really hate having so many!!!!!!!!!
I was up 2x last night because of sweating my tuckus off unable to move because all but 1 were between us all stretched out.... STUPID BUGGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!
The fabulous kiddos are doing great with it though, we have some good nightlights to light the way if they get up and need something:):)
I told Chrs i would give it a week or two for everything to adjust.... but even if i still hate it then I don't want to move Isaac back into a sharing room...
That boy has surprised me by how MUCH he is loving his own room, i actually saw him on 2 different occasions practicing his Karate in there and he is quite content to just be by himself doing his thing in there.... He is changing with this new found privacy and freedom:):)
Anyway, rambling on but now must go and do something.....................
Everyone have an awesome day..oh ya and this morning was the last lunch i had to pack for many months!! woohoo

2 comments:

K J and the kids said...

Move the oldest to the basement if it doesn't work out this way.

Sorry you aren't getting sleep. I want the names of those parents getting sleep out there and then I'm going to call them intermittently during the night to let them know what we go through :)

Janet's page said...

Ha, that works for me! I have friends that will say man i was up at 2 and then at 5 last night... I reply "man i should have called, cuz i was up too"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!