Friday, October 3, 2008

Norah

Norah, she cracks me up sometimes!! other times she drives be BONKERS!!!!!!!! I would say she is my most challenging but Ari's not old enough to be a challenge and her and Isaac challenge me in different ways so.......... I need to share a norah funny, we are driving home from running some errands and she says to me out of the blue "mom, when i grow up I'm goona be a trucker! But not like that kind" she is pointing to the huge red construction truck next to us "Mine's goona be be purple, and i might drive a blue one she tells me" Yup thats right my daughtor the trucker!! can you just imageine.... I thought I'd post some pictures of Norah for those of you who haven't known her her entire life, birth to 1year.
Norah born

2months

4months

@7months

1yr. Such a doll!!

2 comments:

Dusty/333 said...

Oh my gosh! those bottom 3 look just like her still! The eyes and jowls are exactly the same!! Where did you find clothes?

Janet's page said...

Way in the back in the basement under a desk, 3boxes and 2 BIG bags.