Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Cloths

So, I've been thinking for the past week how am i going to clothe my daughter for this winter? I can't find any cloths from last year and 4 pairs of pants arn't goona cut it........... WELL lets just say i wasn't lookin in the right places....Jackpot omgosh have i found cloths!!!! My friend(you know who you are) do i have cloths for you!!! Miss Norah and a few other girls are set for the winter let me tell you. I'm getting rid of some just because she wore them last year not because she has outgrown them....... Oh and i have an Isaac funny from last night. We had chocolate pudding with graham crackers for desert last night and Isaac says" man that was good, i bet it would be real good with vanilla too, don't you think mom" I say you bet it would and he says "Oh ya and that scotch one too"
Ok it was funny to me anyway!!! Have a good one.

No comments: