Saturday, May 24, 2008

Time

Amazingly enough it's a year today that i delivered my third child. In the hospital not to be taken home with me but to arrive home 3 days later in an urn that Chris purchased . It's 3days prior that he died inside me. Crazy how time flies. More than once today i looked at my little man that almost never was and cried. I can admit that i have thought about Ian and wondered what he might have looked like, what he would be like but then i think about Ari not being here and that i can't imagine. I think it's easier to loose someone that you only had a short time and didn't know than to loose someone that you've had. Since i was destined to loose a child i can only thank god that he took one at 5months pregnant and not one of the miracles that i have been blessed with. Ian...i think about him every day, he is in my heart forever and permanently on my arm........ Gotta go my little man is calling me.

No comments: