Saturday, January 21, 2012

Dream moments

Tonight I made one Isaac's dreams come true... It made his night...May have even made his YEAR!!!

About 2months ago he tells me this author is going to come to school and he'll get to see and have him sign these "super awesome" books... Well that fell thru and he was devastated...

THEN 2weeks ago I happen to take Ari to Barns and Noble to play with the train and I overhear a staff member telling a customer that he's going to be there for a book signing...

Tonight was the night................................................



Waiting in line(we got there earlier enough to be 3ish in line)


THE Jonathan Rand ladies and gentlemen....He came in wearing his glasses, the kids LOVED it... Isaac did say he wished he could see his "actual" eyes :-)

2 comments:

K J and the kids said...

I love the enthusiasm he has for an author, first of all !
That's awesome. Glad it worked out !

Nicole said...

Good job, Mama. That is pretty awesome.