Monday, September 26, 2011

she who never learns

I scored a round dining table from my Aunt the other day. For FREE! I have been wanting a round table For-E-V-E-R...
As is my usual fashion I look at it and think, OOOHHHH it will be beautiful, I'll just refinish it and BAM it'll be done.....(like it's no big deal, I have a sander, paper, how hard can it be)

I'm giving it a week and if I'm not happy, why I'll just paint the thing!!! AND I have a feeling that I will be unable to move my arms much tomorrow.......sigh........

3 comments:

K J and the kids said...

oh good god if it were only that easy.
Good on ya for putting your foot forward and keeping the excitement of what may be, alive.

Janet's page said...

Girl, I sanded for HOURS today and I'm looking at a lot more sanding in my future!!! sigh.....

mj said...

I do that all the time. I look at something and thin "Oh, I could slap a little paint on it..." and seventeen hours later...