Saturday, July 16, 2011

The things they do......

I have 2 observations that I'd like to share with all 5 of you...... Both of these were made either yesterday or today and they are NEAT!

1)After foolishly trying to dry a load of wash 2 separate times on 2 different temperatures I realized the bigger picture and pulled out the dryer to find a "swim hole" behind it with the water slide emptying onto the floor... YEA ME!!
Apparently while my 2 youngest were outside yesterday re-creating the "water park" with the hose and anything within reach they also thought that strange hole in the house might want to become a water slide....

2) While using the downstairs bathroom yesterday afternoon I happened to look at the sink and on the counter next to it the top to my Night Time face creme looked dirty... Hmmmmm I opened it and to my utter shock and horror it appeared almost completely empty!!!
I immediately felt sick and nauseous, you see I just recently started using night time face creme and it's the one expense I allow myself(along with the daytime creme).. This particular jar is 30.00 for 1.7oz..... needless to say it was one I used as little as possible while achieving the desired results AND it was an almost full jar....... I'm almost in tears just reliving it...
Oh and guess where SHE used it..........yes all OVER her legs, it seems they are very full and youthful looking legs, I'm jealous.......................

2 comments:

K J and the kids said...

oh mother of all that's holy.
Shit damn.
I'm OH SO sorry !

Janet's page said...

Mother of all that's holy is right!

I'm attempting to look on the bright side with the dryer and thinking hey, I've been wanting to pull those out and clean back there for a LONG time.......

It almost works !