Friday, April 15, 2011

Notice anything different with these pictures?????????





Yes your correct! Seeing as how it's Friday and the past few nights he's ruined my night time sleep anyway(by getting out of his crib and running around)I made the decision to go ahead and do it....

I told Chrs that once he was getting out of the crib I would go ahead and be on board with the toddler bed(I'm still not really ready for this)
I also knew that if I was going to do it I would rather have it up before afternoon nap so that he will have slept in it once before bedtime and it's Friday............

MY baby is in a big kid bed, sniffle sniffle sniffle!!!

2 comments:

K J and the kids said...

:) (pat pat pat) stay strong Janet. You can get through this ! ha ha
It sure looks like a big boy room. I'll bet he loves it.
Is he staying in his bed at bedtime ?

Janet's page said...

He does love it!
Don't know yet about bed time, just put it "up"(even though it's been in there for a week)this morning :-) But for some reason my kids while being gate climber's during the day will not climb it during the night so I already told chrs to get a gate so we can put it up when we go to bed:)