Sunday, November 28, 2010

sometimes mom does know best ;-)

Tonight I am making a cookie that calls for baking cocoa... I have several of the ingredients out and ready when wouldn't you know it the 2 older kids come into the kitchen and spot the cocoa... WE WANT SOME they say all big eyed with delight...
(I have the oldest actually read it and he still wants in)
You wont like it, I tell them...
Yes we will, we LOVE chocolate.......
Ok fine you can try it......
They look at each other in pure rapture at the idea and can't believe when I tell them to lick a finger........
by this time little bro wants in on it too

OH HOW I WISH I HAD THE CAMERA FOR THE FACES I saw next........

All 3 tell me that nope they actually don't like baking cocoa, at least that's what I got from the gagging, nasty faces and running to the bathroom sink :-)

1 comment: