Tuesday, November 9, 2010

About 2wks ago I stumbled upon this brilliant idea.. You see I have these hooks, 3 to be exact(and they are super neat) that I had just laying around FOR MONTHS and finally put them up in the basement for me to hang my hoodies and sweaters on. Now I didn't give them another thought(over a year ago) until about 2wks ago when I looked at my benches in the kitchen and saw all the crap(backpacks and such) that just gets tossed on them making everything look messy...It drives me nuts, but up until this day I didn't have anywhere for the kids to put them, we have a 4 hook kitty coat rack in the entrance way but no room for anything else...

Que these 3 hooks, I got to thinking I could put them up in the kitchen, they would look cute and wouldn't be seen unless you came in the house and stayed, otherwise they would be behind the door.... OH and the one I was doing for Ari was his favorite animal, baby Jaguar and OH Norah's favorite Webkinz is a Zebra.... SUPER PERFECT!!!!!!!




Let me present the backpack hooks! So proud of myself for thinking about these...
I love them, Ari puts "rescue pack" on his and the best part, the kiddos NEVER put their backpacks anywhere but on these, no more mess!!!!




No comments: