Saturday, March 27, 2010

Meet Frank

We found him.. The perfect dog(the only other one not in my house) was found in Lansing and he is indeed a mutt/mix:-)
The family took a trip last night to go meet "Frank Sinatra". See everything about Frank and the little video showed him to be a perfect fit for us. Only hitch was that he hadn't been around little kids, like Ari little kids. So we went to kid test him and having talked in great length about this we(Chris and I) agreed that one sign of any type of aggression in regards to the kiddo's and that would be it. We could at least say that we kid tested him for the foster mom and move on... I don't know exactly how I came upon him online but when I did I got so excited.

See Chris has always wanted an English Bulldog. ALWAYS!! and well I've ALWAYS told him that we wouldn't ever be able to afford to buy a bulldog puppy let alone afford to keep the walking skin/ear infection comfortable.. All that I've even known have had huge skin/ear issues to go along with their breathing issues...

Within the first 10min. I was in love with him but he was ignoring Ari. Another 20min later and he was running laps being chased by Isaac and Norah around the house, but he still hadn't looked at Ari...... 10min later and he stopped, walked up to Ari(who was on my lap) and kissed/licked his face clean and we were sold!!!

Please meet the goofiest looking English Bulldog mix I'VE ever seen "Frank"
The lady doggies love him.........................................








2 comments:

K J and the kids said...

I think it's the yellow lab in him that makes him so good with the kids....the bulldog mix must be what makes him so good with the ladies. :)
Congratulations

Janet's page said...

Thanks!! he is something else...