Wednesday, March 24, 2010

All sorts of junk..........................................................

Tomorrow he will be 2! T-O-M-O-R-R-O-W!!! Where have the last 2yrs gone.....................Oh I remember each and every time I look at my face but anyway.... I just can't believe it......

We had preschool conferences(like they are really ness.) but it was super fun to gush over my little lady who just happens to be a ROCKSTAR in school!! super awesome and smart and kind and blowing the teachers mind in a few areas(go Norah, go Norah)!!

Tomorrow also starts what's bound to be a super fun soccer season(please read the sarcasm in my voice) you know cuz 2 are in it and one has practice at 5 and the other at 6.. WOO HOO and we get to keep a toddler happy on a field with a ball to play with that he wont want bc it's not one of the ones they are using and neither one of us will want to be on the playground WAY above the field with him missing one of the kiddos practices.... Oh hell, pray for us......

oh oh oh and on Friday we get to go and meet a "sounds perfect" potential most perfect dog to add to our house... We are gonna go and give him a kid test :-) If he passes it'll be sweet and Chris will be the happiest man on the planet. If not we will be a little sad but I have a back up in mind to see on Sunday who happens to be (In my mind) a little more size wise and age wise perfect..............
If it's not ment to be this "Frank" will growl at the little man and we'll be on our way and will hopefully meet "Yoda" on Sunday....

1 comment:

K J and the kids said...

WOW ! 2. How the time flies.

I can't wait to hear all about the birthday party. and I hope Sunday comes and you bring home a new member of your family.