Saturday, August 22, 2009

Freedom

ok so maybe only for a minute(more like 2hours:)) but hey we take what we can get right?. I had the awesome privilege to go out to a clothing store and try on cloths ALL BY MYSELF!!!! super incredible, awesome, stress free. Well for the most part anyway.

It truly does amaze me, I brought 3 pair of the EXACT same jean(same brand,#,size,color) in the dressing room and wouldn't you know it each stinkin one fit differently!!

I even wandered! I haven't wandered in a store for well longer than i can remember......

Then i went to a pet store(2 actually) to find a choker for the little Isis.....and you know what, It was a must to change my cloths in the van before i went into the first one...hehe

OH HEY speaking of cloths, last weekend part of my extended family came into town and stayed at the house for a bit and they have a 17yr old daughter and she brought a friend and while we were getting ready to go out to a movie,(terrible, horrible movie) the girls changed into comfy cloths and i just had to do it....

I had to take the 17yr old's new super cute jeans and try them on................Oh ya they fit. All the jiggle went into those puppies and it rocked..Now i do still have "to much junk in the trunk" to actually wear them out (although she did try to get me to) but man it felt good...
Those of you who don't know me in real life should know that from the ages of 16(maybe 15) till 20ish i was a big girl i went from a 12 to a 16 and from about 155# to 190ish#......and now in my 30's after birthing 4 children I'm fitting into a 17yr old's jeans!!!!

Now to change the subject, I just might find a moment a little later to post some pictures but now I'm off to TRY to get a little man to bed and then to bathe a girl then to run the big doggies:)

2 comments:

K J and the kids said...

WAY TO GO !!!
Nice. Not just the shopping in peace but to fit in to those pants. WOO HOO !

Janet's page said...

Right on! and let me mention that she's a 5'10" 17yr old:):):)