Thursday, June 18, 2009

We had such a fun day today, i really enjoyed my kids all day long....we went to a "fair" of sorts and then played in the backyard for quit a bit:) Now the dogs have ruined the pool so it's just about the correct size and depth of a bath tub. how fun, mix in some grass and your all set...

I think my most favoritest part of the day was the last 15minutes or so when my oldest boy mimicked everything my youngest was doing and then seeing the little guys face every time he looked up at big brother seeing him do what he was doing..... That was sooooo cool!!! They really are going to be some of the bestest friends. I don't care what the age difference is....................................................

My lion

My kitty

I have no clue what he's doing but it was so darn cute:-)

Mark set go

Splash

No comments: