Saturday, June 27, 2009

So it turns out that transitioning the little man to 1 nap a day is not gonna happen.. I just don't think he's ready yet and that's fine by me as long as he doesn't start to get up at 6 every day again..

Chrs got the bball hoop up this evening and it's so awesome!!!

I ran 3.5 miles last night in the 90 degree heat with compression hose on up many hills.GO ME!!!!!

I need to find some willpower against ice cream and chocolate and well all things sweet otherwise all my running is going to be just to maintain my sweets addiction!!!:-(

The tooth fairy(the giver not the taker) is continuing on her quest to give the little guy teeth...oh what fun were having with that!

I can't figure out how to make my words in italic or bold like my other blogger friends do and it's PISSIN me off.............maybe lack of patience is also to blame.

MY BACK HURTS SO BAD, STUPID ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!50 sun block on my entire body except those spots on my back:-(

No comments: