Monday, April 20, 2009

Well it seems the little man is moving his way up to walking!! Officially he has started to sand by himself and balance for a few....................So proud :-)
p.s. those of you who didn't know me when my others were little
Isaac walking at 9months eekk!eekk and double eekk!!!!!!!
Norah walking at 11months still eekk!! although she did prefer to crawl when it was necessary to get somewhere quick or to make a quick getaway:)
Ari.......still waiting.........................................................

2 comments:

K J and the kids said...

Syd and Cam. 7 months. SEVEN MONTHS old they were walking. I look at my 8 month old babies and tell myself that I'm lying and that it can't be true. but it was.
Nathan was a sure thing and then went and broke his leg. He is cruising now and will probably walk at 9 months. Ryan.....can crawl. won't do it much. has no desire. sound familiar :)
He'll walk soon and then you'll wonder...why did I want him to walk so damn bad :)

Janet's page said...

I can't believe walking at 7months, 9 was bad enough...........little walking freaks with no brain power to understand that falling down stairs etc. can KILL you.....
I call Ari my lazy baby who likes to watch and no motivation to move it along..........and no he's not carried everywhere either, except by dad maybe ;)