Friday, April 3, 2009

Well has is ever been a long and sleepless and grumpy week!! After a few days of a "toddler" with a real nice cough that just showed up out of the blue he decided to get a fever for 2 days too:( Nice to say the least especially after FINALLY switching rooms and having him with Isaac. Poor Isaac had a short school week and the poor kid had 2 tests a bible verse and had to preform his Christmas program for some elderly folks in a home and he was up from 4-6ish the night before....:( I felt so bad having to wake him up at 7:30, he was totally out cold:(:( but my guy is such a trooper and did awesome with it all. Paid the price today! Anyway i was looking at some pics today and realized i have a few of the same "type" of picture of Ari lately. Is it just my little man or is it quite common?? He crawls at warp speed around the house with different objects in his mouth?? I don't remember the other two ever doing it.
Oh and now all 3 loveys have this terrific cough:)


2 comments:

K J and the kids said...

I'm sorry. We know sick and I hope yours goes and takes ours with it.

Why a Christmas program in April ?
Did you mean Easter ?

My kids put EVERYTHING in their mouths and yes they crawled and walked with them :)

Janet's page said...

It was their Christmas program preformed i guess for Easter?:)