Thursday, February 19, 2009

Here i am feeling like my head wants to explode and my eyes either pop out of my head or just shut and not open for awhile along with the 2nd chin that is growing out my face!!!! Last weekend i got up both Sat. and Sun. and let Chris sleep because i knew that with Isaac off school this entire week that i wouldn't have to set my alarm for 6:30 and would get to sleep each day til at least 7! Well that's what i get for thinking ahead! I have yet to even be in bed still at 6:30 EVERY DAY this week and it sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ari has chosen this week to get up at 4:30am and be a chatter box to himself for o about 1 H-O-U-R!!!!! Then back up about 30min. later! As my friend Erin says "what the beak?!?!?!?!" This is the same little man that up until the teething frenzy has been sleeping 12hrs. a night EVERY night for more months than i can remember. I really don't do well without adequate sleep. I'm thinking as of today that maybe the little man is having a growth spurt and needs a cup of formula at about 4:30 for a day or so? Who knows but that's what I'm doing if I'm up again at 4:30!!!!!

No comments: