Tuesday, June 3, 2008

So, it would seem that we might and i stress might just be done with the remodeling stuff(besides the new slider) Chris is going to sand again(for the hundredth time)SUCKS! and hopefully all will look good and we can prime and paint this weekend.(Yeah) I go back to work tonight and ya know I'm just not feeling it. I only work VERY part time but still not feeling the need to return like i have with the other 2. I'm quite enjoying(when theirs not any wining, crying,fighting,mess making)my time home, esp with summer on the horizon. Oh well. Ari the awesome little man has finally achieved the all nighter(as i see them) and slept from 9:30ish until 6:25 this morning, Yeah little man you rock!!!!!! Where was this babywise(and Erin) with the first 2 i ask ya?! and ya know he only cries when he has a tummy ache or when he wants to go to bed. Honestly Erin i don't know if all would be so well here without your emails in those first few weeks, you were such a trooper with me, YOU ROCK. well the kitchen is calling and i need to make dinner while i have the chance.

1 comment:

>>Ashlee Marie said...

it was nice having you back at work tonight. and hearing all of your stories and things makes work better. i really wish you would work more often with me. you are awesome!

oh, and i loved the norah comments from one of your previous things. very funny!!!

-ashlee-