Monday, July 25, 2011

You know everything I have ever heard or read says to get your kids to eat more veggies to have them take part in the growing process.. Well that's exactly what I've done for the past 2 years. We go to the store, pick out the seeds we want and plant them and water them and pluck them when ready and you know what.........................
They wont touch any of our veggies any more than the store bought variety......sigh.......

Having never grown carrot's I decided to check and see how mine are growing.....
\
Also, we do NOT have a potty trained "house trained" 3yr old...........sigh........ it really isn't ever going to happen...............

2 comments:

K J and the kids said...

Oh dear. I'm sorry.
I have had my boys help me with the cooking....I heard that if they help they will eat it. Not so much.

Good luck and good looking carrots.

My big boys were 3 1/2 when they decided. It will happen. Just relax and wait for it :)

Janet's page said...

I remember you posting about the big boys and not even eating after helping to create the meal......

I am relaxing *for the most part* about him with the potty thing, it's just frustrating when he wants to wear undies and go in the potty and so you do then he pee's on the couch in them or worse yet, last night for Chris he pooped in them... Good boy waiting to be with dad for that but still.... We decided to not even talk about it and in about a month maybe try again.......................