Thursday, February 3, 2011

Finished product and other things


THE NEW blanket. Now please keep in mind that I was on a very, tight budget going to the fabric store. Wasn't even planning on it but I needed to buy more needles for the machine, it was a last minute thing for my broke butt, so I didn't want to buy 1 full yard of fabric when I only needed 1/2 a yard and could just use both halves. You follow??
Once washed and dried she rolled all over the floor the rest of the day with it, twirling around, dancing. I'd say she loves it **phew**
She likes to pretend she doesn't like the cold......................


This is what happens in the little lady's room when she's told it's QT go to your room and read....

My super hero, This is one of the many reason's I love this man!!!

2 comments:

K J and the kids said...

That is a butt load of snow guys.
That there is some Utah snow :)

Love the blanket....glad she likes it. and I LOVE the classroom she put together in her room ! Love it.

St Elsewhere said...

Dear Janet,

Thank you for the considerate comment you left for me on my blog.

I would have told too. I would have.


Hugs,

xoxo



P.S. The blanket looks great. You are very talented.