Tuesday, May 11, 2010

It's official. The week of no naps for the miss is over. While it may work WONDERFULLY for her going to bed and staying in bed RIGHT FROM THE START, it doesn't always work well for her for the later afternoon... That said this is what is going to happen from this point on........I require a 1hr quiet time, I always have and as long as I have a child who does nap(Ari) I will. This goes for every child, always has. So every day after lunch she gets to pick out a few (2) things to take to her room for quiet time and if she CHOOSES to take a cat nap that's fine but otherwise as long as she's quiet and doesn't wake Ari the quiet time is all I ask. Now because napping has become a choice I've been finding her asleep more and more after that hour is up :) I am also waking her after that hour is up because, well, her going to bed properly and the first time is golden for us.......................

1 comment:

K J and the kids said...

Nice job. I hope it continues to work out for you !