Friday, March 26, 2010

sneaky

It's morning, Norah is on the computer playing some game and the T.V. is on but no one is watching, I hate when it's left on like that.
Anyway I'm picking up and putting laundry away when I notice how quiet it is(you know the I'm being sneaky quiet)......Hmmmmm where is Ari?










Found him :-)
so I give him the top of the cupcake and then guess what he does with it.... Remember he is a thief in jammies...................................
Oh yes he crumbles it up and shoves in down in his jammies... Oh well, he needed a bath this am anyway.

2 comments:

K J and the kids said...

That is never good. quiet.
How sweet though. literally.

Loved the original cupcake cake.
Looks like he had a great birthday.

Soccer is supposed to be played in the warm weather ? what's up with the cold ? :)

Janet's page said...

Spring soccer KJ, stupid freezing cold spring soccer!!