Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Why!? why? why?

Imagine if you will a mom, calm, cool, collected..... Oh hell, forget it, imagine me!

I decided this morning that I wanted to take the littler kids on a special treat. As Norah said "without Isaac" smile in her voice and all... Yup, we went to the Children's Museum..(thanks again Andrea and Aimee:-))

ANYWAY I have one in the process of getting herself dressed and the other just cleaned up from breakfast and say to them BOTH I'm gonna run downstairs and change my cloths..... That-was-my-mistake............sigh..............................


I come upstairs (1 minute maybe) and this is what greets me.................
SERIOUSLY what the heck man, every time I turn around ESP.when I want to be timely and get somewhere.....










I get this all cleaned up (and no I'm not freaking and yelling and screaming if you can imagine) and go to do something (don't remember now what it was) and I hear Norah "MOM Ari alert, Ari alert" and yes he's now chucking wipes as fast as he can across the room......(at least that was not so messy)... I say to the room in general "man were never gonna get out of here at the rate he's going" ............STILL calm but now voice is raised cuz you know he's still not dressed!!!!

We get there and hey know what, about 3 different schools are visiting today!!!!!!!!!! I grit teeth and we go in...........................and have a blast :)

4 comments:

K J and the kids said...

OMG I totally relate to this x 2.
Fast little fuckers too. and I swear to you...if it's something that can be taken apart, thrown around, spilled or stuck....they will find it.
It's exhausting.

Janet's page said...

Totally exhausting!! and if I were you I'd probably give up and leave everything where they left it!! YOU ROCK!!

Dusty/333 said...

At least you took pictures:)

Dusty/333 said...

HEY!!! Come to my house and help me get all these cool pretty things on my blog!!