Thursday, September 4, 2008

I'm sitting here listening to a baby that thinks he already took a nap (5min in the car). Norah(her cuteness) is down for a nap and here i sit. Tomorrow is our anniversary and for the first time since we have been married I have remembered in enough time to plan a date together. All other ann.'s have been remembered the day of or after. Not real high on our list that's for sure and when i remembered this year on Monday i thought we NEED to go out this year. We have not been out just the 2 of us in 5.5months. It's TIME. Turns out our brave Papa will be watching all 3 kids solo tomorrow so please pray they behave themselves(Isaac,Norah). We wanted papa and grandma but grandma hurt her back and can't and next Friday we are going to a high school football game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I should probably be folding some of the laundry that's sitting in the other room lookin at me or something.....Here are a few pics of lunch today.
Norah wanting to show her chocolate pudding.

I just love the shirt

Is she not the cutest Chiquita you've ever seen! I love that smile!!!!

No comments: