Sunday, September 7, 2008

Gotta give some prop's to Papa. He did an awesome job with the troops on Friday night!!!! Turns out just before we left grandma surprised us all by showing up and staying to play for a few hours. We ended up eating a unique and fun dinner that actually took much longer than we had planned on and then we were still given the ok to go to a movie. We didn't get home until almost 11 and for us that's late!!! Papa did great and the kids did great.thankfully!!!! poor papa though he couldn't figure out how to get the tv to actually show him channels so when we got home he was watching the jungle book with cats all around him..... To cute poor guy. I am so glad i waited so long to finally leave Ari with someone. I was way comfortable and not worried about him at all. The time of day it was he is actually really easy. I was more worried about what the other 2 monsters would do and if they would let him do what he needed to do with the baby. What they (the grandparents) don't know is that it's all over now. We need a regular date time at least once a month from here on out.

Today the kids and i went over to my sister's for dinner to celebrate my mom's birthday. Aunt Linda and Aunt Diane were there too. As always it was tons of fun and then on the way home we stopped at this new and really cool park and me with my 3, my sister with 3 of her's and the 2aunts and mom went for a good long walk together. It was really nice. Had i know about it i defiantly would have prepared better(like brought my camera)!!!!! Oh well. then home for a few then Pearl and i were off to meet my friend Andrea and Moyenne for our weekly walk. I didn't really want to go, i was so tired but i made myself and am glad i did, we both didn't want to but had a nice time and were glad we went...... HOpe this see's you all well and hope you all had a great weekend.

No comments: