Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Family

So, I've been thinking about it since yesterday. I found out at school pickup yesterday that i had family in town over the weekend and wasn't told about it!!! I have to say my feelings are hurt here. This beautiful part of my family i haven't seen since...well since i delivered Ian. Ya know i would have loved to have a newer memory of them, besides that fact that i was so wrapped up in grief over delivering a dead child 2 days before that i don't even really remember much of their visit.Not to mention that they have had another child since then also!!! I can understand that they didn't want a BIG family thing while here(it would have been there are lots of us) but i would have loved a heads up to spend and hour with them,meet their son,talk with their daughter who now talks,maybe introduce my little miracle "Ari" to them and just get a whole new HAPPY memory to keep with me. I wouldn't even have brought my whole clan if that's what was necessary.I'm just really bummed by it.

On a brighter note i got pictures back last night and they ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love my photographer!!!!She is so incredibly gifted!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: