Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Cuties

The first pic is on each child telling me how the other hurt them, this is after they were playing outside. Then Ari i finally got one of him really happy on the camera finally got one of all the cats together.......... OH and an Isaac funny from the other day "mom weren't you surprised that i wanted a peanut butter and jelly with the crust on" Yes Isaac i sure was "I don't know why i just like them now, it's not bc i was at aunties and she had me eat one with the crust on, thats not why, i guess i just like them now" He has not wanted/liked pb&j for over a year(got sick of them i guess) Well he sure does like them now and eats the whole thing crust and all. Thank you dusty....



1 comment:

Dusty/333 said...

OH MY GOSH I'M LAUGHING OUT LOUD.....I TOLD EVERYONE TO SIT DOWN AND BE QUIET I WAS MAKING LUNCH. THEY DID JUST THAT. I KIND OF THOUGHT IN THE BACK OF MY HEAD THAT I REMEMBERED HE DIDN'T LIKE THE JELLY OR THE PB COULDN'T REMEMBER WHICH? I MADE THEM CUT THEM UP AND BROUGHT TO TABLE. HE IMMEDIATELY BROUGHT IT BACK TO ME AND SAID... "AUNTIE DUSTY, I DON'T EAT CRUST." I SAID, "AT MY HOUSE YOU DO, IT DOESN'T TASTE ANY DIFFERENT." HE SAYS "YES IT DOES, I DON'T LIKE IT." I SAID, "IT CAN'T TASTE DIFFERENT ISAAC, CRUST IS JUST THE OUTSIDE OF THE INSIDE OF THE BREAD.....HMMMMM PONDER THAT AND THINK ABOUT IT. CRUST IS THE OUTSIDE OF THE INSIDE OF THE BREAD. HE SHRUGGED HIS SHOULDERS AND SAID OK???? AFTER HE ATE IT, HE WAS SO PROUD, HE SAID "LOOK, LOOK I ATE IT!!!" I RESPONDED, SEE, I TOLD YOU IT TASTED THE SAME. IT JUST FEELS DIFFERENT, BUT IT TASTES THE SAME. HE NEVER MEANTIONED THE JELLY OR THE PB????