Thursday, May 22, 2008

lazy

Turns out when you have more than one child even if your baby is now sleeping 7hrs at night any one of the others doesn't have to. Ari slept awesome Norah not so much (getting over not having a water sippy cup) so today I am lazy. tired, just plain pooped!! Had an awesome walk with my friend Andrea last night. It was the first time we have done it and i think we are going to make it a regular part of our week, we need it and so do our dogs. I was so tired afterwards that i didn't even want to get off the couch to feed a baby last night. I was one with the couch. Defiantly did it anyway gotta keep the sleeping all night in my mind and i'll do about anything. My husband is feeling a little out of sorts with the house being trashed, not having dinner made and needing to do his own laundry yesterday. Poor guy life is hard, Hopefully things will get back to normal soon and he can return to the spoiled life he once had.(Teasing i know he'll read this) We are all doing well. Tomorrow is field day for Isaac then a family picnic lunch and he is so excited. Wait till he finds out his dad is going to be there also. I'll make sure to bring my camera and get some good pics of all to share. Hope everyone is enjoying this day. I'm off to nap for a bit.

No comments: