Wednesday, May 21, 2008

better and better

Things just keep getting better and better or I'm just getting better sleep so it seems so. Ari went 7hrs. last night, thats one hour more than last night. This babywise thing really seems to be working out FINALLY it is hard work and doesn't seem likes its working and then wham it all just clicks. Today Travis came back over and did more work on putting my house back together again and the progress is great. Isaac was "sick" today at school(not really) i think he just might be feeling a little left out with all thats going on in the house lately and he is also very tired each day. Ari has taken a toll on all of us. Having him home is something else, Erin i have even more respect for you and your patience level with yours home all day. WOW. I can't wait for the construction to be done so that i can have my house back and have somewhere to put all this crap. It's driving me crazy my house looks like such a pit. Gotta go Isaac has his homework done and is buggin to go to club penguin.com and play!

No comments: