Thursday, February 9, 2012

Stupidity..........or not :-)

So the day before my "accident" I tore apart my Living Room and put a first coat of paint on my walls and all trim (except window)with the intention of coming home from the birthday party the next day and doing the second coat:-) My how plans do change eh?!
Well I finished it yesterday..With an almost broken foot you say...well yes, for 2 reasons...
1)IT WAS DRIVING ME CRAZY to have "stuff" everywhere
And the biggest reason
2)we were having a baby over this morning and she's now mobile..........as in super fast lightening speed crawl her cute self all over this house......



I'll leave you with before.....

And after............

Yes I did put a basket of clean cloths in the picture for effect ;-) AND took a half of a Vicodin, showered and layed on the couch "directing" Chris as to where I wanted pictures and things to go...ahhhhhh, the life :)


p.s. How you like that new couch?? Me, I love having a brand spankin new couch...as in we are it's first ever owners :)