Sunday, July 3, 2011

a Tad bit behind these days..................................

Last weekend we went to the Big Ticket Festival and I'm posting pictures of what my kiddo's would say was the best part of the entire day :)
You know I haven't had an elephant ear in I don't even know how long so when I heard that Chrs and Isaac were going to get one I said "hey get 2"... Well they have ruined them folks, RUINED! You can now get toppings! TOPPINGS?! that should be cinnamon and sugar greasy awesomeness with the possibility of powered sugar (which I never got) but NOOOOOOOOOOO they came back with this thing that had "Bavarian creme" on it! I couldn't even eat it.....






1 comment:

K J and the kids said...

oh me oh my. yes, I'm afraid that would have been too hard to resist.
That and funnel cake. oooooh. I need to find a carnaval.

Great pics. good times. :)