Saturday, March 12, 2011

Putting it down

I've really been struggling with the extra 10 pounds that I've been carrying around. It started somewhere early September and has gone no where. I don't like how it makes me feel, even if I'm considered thin! I have pants that I don't even bother trying on that fit me last winter, I looked good in them last winter. I have a sweater that I LOVE(and I'm not a sweater person)and have only worn once! I didn't even bother to try on this winter..........SIGH..........

So to help hold myself accountable I'm going to start getting on this blog of mine and say what I did that day for exercise(aside from my crazy busy life that I already have). I'm determined to do 30min. a day of SOMETHING extra.....

**I weigh more than my husband now, if that ain't motivation I don't know what is** Granted he is a pole that CAN'T gain any weight but whatever!
My kids sure are blessed, let me just say that :-)

I just finished doing some of the P90X video's. They are all to long so I do parts of them and the entire AB RipperX when I do them. It totaled 30min and Norah did a huge chunk with me, super cute!

With today being the weekend I will also probably be able to get out with the big dog and run/walk with her.....

No comments: