Saturday, July 24, 2010

Birthday

This was by far one of the best birthdays I've ever had :)
My mom came over around lunck time with a birthday cake and a bag full of edible goodies(no pic:() and then Chrs was home from work early and each of the kids got me a flower(the plant outside kind) and he got me a book and an ice cream cake(my fav) and father in law with 1mother in law a.k.a. danger grandma(said with love Cheryl, said with love) gave me money and I sure do love getting money. A girlfriend of mine gave me some nice lotion and a card and then today my other mother in law a.k.a. cocker mom took me SHOE SHOPPING and out for lunch!!!! Below are pictures of the new shoes!!!


Those pretty butterflys are rings and YES i did wear them:) I am after all feeling like a tired 24 :-) have one on now as a matter of fact............
Had to slip this pair on right after buying seeing as how I'm wearing green shorts and green earrings....
My new walking/everyday shoes (now I can save my running shoes for running)
SWEET!!! These are going to be worn with black and white dress at wedding rehearsal dinner in October and every other chance I get
These feel like your wearing tennies... WHO KNEW heels could feel this good....

2 comments:

K J and the kids said...

Happy Birthday !!! Glad you had a great day.
I'll leave the part out about walking in another man's shoes :)

Stacie said...

Happy Birthday, a tad bit late!

Can I just say I am still sputtering at the thought of your dream? Because, um....OMG! I would die!