Saturday, April 10, 2010

Calm and peaceful Saturday morning to ya

How nice it is to wake up and not have a needy little man here! I say that in the nicest way possible. Chrs and I took Isaac, Norah and my niece Olyvia to a concert last night and had Ari go to grandma and papa's house(overnight, hey he's 2 it's bought time right)!! woo hoo!!! We did drop Isaac off after the show to sleep over, mainly because it made me feel better that Ari would have "home" with him, plus he LOVES Isaac :)

When we dropped him off Ari had been sleeping for some time:) I sure hope he slept the entire night for them...............

Oh we saw KJ52, Group 1 Crew and a few others........

Now when we got home is when all hell broke loose thanks to "Ranger"!! We sure are glad he goes home today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Chew thru a gate, open my fridg, eat everything he was able to get out, pull out a 12pk of Coke(by the can) then drink 1 can then piss all over my house, on my couch, my new couch pillows!! He has overstayed his welcome..........

Have a great Saturday folks, the sun is coming out :-)

No comments: