Sunday, March 14, 2010

**Quick update to previous post**

It would seem that Norah has "chosen" to believe that it really was an accident and that it being an accident no one is to blame. That or she is believing that dad really was the last one in and the plan was to go back out but that he had been distracted and forgot...
EITHER way the poor child has learned the lesson,(NOT the way I would have chosen for her to learn it) Yesterday and once today she has been the last one in and I've watched her stop turn around and shut the gate..
(The Norah of past HARDLY EVER shut the gate without being told to)

We will begin looking for our perfect rescue dog to help fill this HUGE whole in our hearts and hands when we walk the dogs and just ya know........................only no more mostly DARK doggies for us and I'm going to go looking for some reflectors to attach to the dogs collars and tags!!

3 comments:

K J and the kids said...

Poor thing. Well I'm glad her mind is working in her favor.
I hope you find the best dog ever.

Janet's page said...

me too K me too.....


Turns out last night she was having separation issues with Chris going back to work today and then with the idea of leaving me to go to school:(:(:(
SHE loved that dog so much!!!!

Unknown said...

Janet I'm so sorry! It's amazing how much of an imapact these little animals have on our lives...