Monday, March 1, 2010

one size fits all???

So yesterday Norah dressed herself for church. She had a shirt on that I don't even know where she got it from and then shiny pink leggin's and a skirt with socks... By about 7pm I tell her to go take of her "tights" and put some pants on. I've had it with all the fidgeting and such, they were buggin her... She comes out of her bedroom "mom how bout these pants" and has on a pair of brown capri pants. well those are just fine I tell her and then I take a closer look cuz ya know I've never seen these pants before......................................................

Wait a sec Norah those are Ari's pants!! The ones I was looking for this morning actually........ Well arn't they a nice fit!! She will be 5 in 2 months and he's almost 2!!!! Seriously people they are a 2T and they fit her great, not tight in the waist or crotch and could totally pass for Capri's!!!









Older bro told her to growl or rrraaarrwwww for the camera!

1 comment:

K J and the kids said...

Syd put on a 6 mos dress when she was 4. I was getting stuff out and going through it for the impending birth of the new babies and she helped. :)

I think they look great on her. and as long as Ari had something else to wear to church. why not :)