Tuesday, March 9, 2010

love

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this thing. Oh and the massive bag of sea foam that I've been eating for 2 days...Back to this thing, I Love it! Wanna know why? I'll tell ya.......I works amazing feats on both dog and cat alike. Not on kids however(I've tried) but dogs and cats...............Just the sound makes any 4 legged creature in hearing distance RUN, BOLT, SCAT(the name):) It's the best 23. bucks ever spent and I don't have to zap a critter!!
Oh and replacement thingies are(as you can see) 12.99!! Who knew a HUGE BURST OF WHITE AIR could work so well... My coffee is now safe in the cup where I leave it in the mornings:)Among other things... Just ask my sister, she was witness to 2 dogs and 3 or 4 cats sitting pretty and then it made "the noise" I thought she was gonna pee her pants she was laughing so hard!!
-Just another thing I love :) ***sigh***






No comments: