Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas

The camera has been found!! Please don't ask where cuz I'm not gonna tell you. I'm beginning to question my own mental capabilities after where I "found" it...........

We had such a wonderful Christmas this year... WOW is the only word that fits how I feel with it all. So very many unexpected blessings have come our way in the past few weeks I can't even describe it....

We did the want,need,wear,read,listen with the kiddos this year and while we really liked it(made you really think about the gifts) I'm not sure that the kiddos did :-) Not many "toys" were given by us as a result and you know what that's ok by me. After a month they don't play with them anymore anyway....

Santa gave stockings this year and the kids LOVED it..

This was also the first year that Isaac actually woke up early for Christmas (4:30) people but waited to bother us until sister got up after 5!!


Hubby got me 2 sound machines(as always, it comes down to sound quality with him) he had to search a few different stores to get just the right ones, and can you say LOVE? I'm in love with them already...
FOR EXAMPLE I just got the little man out of bed and it's 8:10. 8:10PEOPLE!!! AND the miss well she's now sleeping until like 7:30 or later.......

****HALLELUJAH***** now we just need the little puppy to sleep past when Chris gets up and were all set:-)

Oh and 2 of my girlfriends went in together and gave us a 1yr membership to the children's museum *the entire family*
and thanks to the one friend we now have the memberships to there and the zoo until September, we are set!!!


1 comment:

K J and the kids said...

I suppose it's better to start that tradition early so the kids don't know better. :)

Glad you had a great Christmas. The sleeping arrangements sound WONDERFUL.