Saturday, November 14, 2009

I gotta tell ya, I'm enjoying this whole fish reproduction thing way more than I thought I would...
From courtship to egg laying to wigglers to now the first few attempts at free swimming with mom. At any given time I see none to 6. Today so far only 3 to 4 have been seen. Mom will swim up to them(you can't see them) and they will come up out of the rocks to her, little clear but spotty baby's with eyes and a mouth.. I wish my camera would focus on them for me to share a picture....


I wasn't able to get any pictures of the rollerskating party but a friend did and so far these are the 2 best of the small group she has posted :)


Me, my big sis(dusty) and Chris is in the background :-)

Dusty thinking she's limber?!?! ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay!! looks fun!!