Monday, October 12, 2009

The feeling of being overwhelmed seems to be getting stronger and stronger for me lately.. I'm finding my calander to be more and more full these days and it's not always good for me.....

Fall is here and according to most folks(Oh i love fall, it's my favorite time of the year. Jeans and sweatshirts, warm apple cider, oh i love fall) BLAH BLAH BLAH is what I say to all of them... I can't stand fall.... I suppose I don't like it mostly because of the outside clean up aspect of what comes with fall, not to mention that snow is soon to follow(really I hate Michigan but ANYWAY).............


Seriously HATE tree's!! I do, can't help it HATE them!!!!! The 1 tree in my backyard has I must have counted anywhere from 3-4BILLION more leaves than I feel is necessary!!!!!! Don't get me wrong, I love you Mr. tree in summer when you pleasantly shade most of my backyard from the sun's rays but come fall, I could do without you all together!!

I'm gonna try to get a picture of his massiveness to share with all you folks!!!!!!

See what i get for saying "smile"

Darth Toddler

No comments: