Sunday, September 6, 2009


Josh and Isaac riding Indy
Zack and Norah riding C.J.
Me and Ari(just for a little ride) riding Dreamer and let me just say Dreamer and I don't see eye to eye so to speak. We never have and he's the only one she put's me on. I told her Next time I'm out there for a ride i EXPECT someone else...
The little man likes himself some ice cream!!

and did i mention that we were having pictures today... Well let me just say my soon to be 8yr old was in rare form... Like I've never seen him be with anyone but Chris and I... I was getting pissed to say the least...
Example: photographer says stand like this Isaac says NO.. Um what?!?!?!

I told him that maybe he was getting to comfortable with our photographer(she's been taking his pic since he was 4) and that maybe we would need to get a new one. One that he would listen to....
Then Chrs had a little talk with him on the way to the next spot and Informed him among other things that we were paying her(barley, she rocks!!!) to take his picture and if she said do this he was to do that..............................

No comments: