Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Day1

First day of school and honestly I really wasn't ready... I may have talked about how i was ready bc of all the fighting/arguing that was going on but in all actuality i wasn't....Yes it's quieter now in the house during the day but so what, when is it really quiet here anyway?!?!?!

Yes only when they are all unconscious!!

The dress on the Miss was to be her awesome first day of school dress but oh well, it's Isaac's first day of school right?!

He's in 2nd grade people, 2nd grade!!!!!!!
Today is my youngest niece's first FULL day of school and as we were walking out she had a bit of a melt down and got herself worked up with the tears and the panic so my sis had to say for a bit... She'll be fine I'm sure but what a way to make a mom feel loved!!! :-) My heart went out to ya Dusty...............


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Norah's dress is so beautiful so cute!!!

K J and the kids said...

one down...... :)
We can't wear sleeveless in our schools here....can you there ?
She looks great in it.

Janet's page said...

She's just along for the ride folks!! She wore it for Isaac's first day, she's not in school this year :-(