Tuesday, May 12, 2009

It's one day away from THEEEE day... If you don't think little people remember days and birthday's then you should have been here this morning......
Miss NOrah came out of the bedroom area this morning and the first thing she says to me is......................."is today my birthday mom"?? Nope 1 more day... You should have seen her face when she says ugh!! turned right around and went back to bed......................................I'm not joking!!!


She had a little present evening on Sunday night. 2 of her 3 grandma's are out of town for her birthday and the other one has to work so it will be a very quiet celebration tomorrow night:(
Chris REALLY likes having a little dog:) If you couldn't tell
I have this feeling today that i just LOVE my kids, dogs and well a few of my cats anyway!!! ;-)


The calico is "Echo" and the black and white tabby is "Mars" they are 4yrs old and brother and sister....and yes i like these two....Some day I'll get a picture of there retarded feet:):):)

No comments: